Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged?!@#$%* What?!?!

I have been tagged. So here goes....interesting spousal facts:



What is his name? Clint Dee Summers

How long have you been married? 4 years

Who long did you date? About 8 months before our missions and about 4 months after

How old is he? 26

Who eats more sweets? Most definately Clint. I like SALT!

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Clint

Who can sing better? I think its a tie! We actually like to sing together on the piano sometimes

Who is smarter? Anything with numbers or putting things together is Clint. I am more of the reader, so get the books smart

Who does the laundry? Usually me

Who pays the bills? Clint

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who mows the lawn? Both. I should mention it takes all of 5 minutes, including the time to get the mower in and out of the garage

Who cooks dinner? C'est Moi, although Clint will pick up a pizza if I ask him too!

Who drives? Clint (I would just rather not listen to a backseat driver)!

Who is more stubborn? We are both exceptionally stubborn.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me

Who asked who out first? He asked me

Who proposed? Clint on the same spot we had our first kiss! Sigh!!

Who has more siblings? I do with 4. He as 2

Who wears the pants? I think we each have a leg. It just depends on the subject

OKAY I want to learn more about Jillian, Lauren, Holly and Mo... So tag your it!

4 comments:

Moore Family said...

I am so glad to see new stuff! Love the pictures!

The Wright Family said...

nice pics and tag stuff. I think its funny that you put down Clint's age wrong.

Summers in Guam said...

hey man! just got my stuff set up on this blog thingamajig. add me as a link:
http://reemgsummers.blogspot.com/

hope all is well! love ya!

Lauren said...

Megan, it was fun to learn more about you guys! I have seen this tag floating around a lot lately, and have actually already been tagged with it once. I'll do it soon, I promise! Anyway, you make a really cute couple.