Saturday, February 9, 2008

Baby Summers



Yeah! We are expecting baby number two in September...and are very excited! Can't believe we are already at this point again. But Mckenna is all toddler and we need another baby. I am about 12 weeks along and feeling great. Hopefully it lasts!!!

9 comments:

Jess said...

I was wondering when you were going to blog that news :) Congrats again! We're excited to have another cousin close to the same age as ours :) I'm glad that you're feeling good.... that always makes it so much better!

Teri said...

Congrats!!! Clint and Megan! That is such fun news. Two kids is quite the adjustment but SO worth it! Mckenna will love being a big sister. Keep us posted on the baby! I'm excited for you!

Amanda Finlinson said...

Oh wow! Congrats! I am glad you are feeling well! I can't wait to find out what you are having? Do you want a boy or a girl? You are super mom! Having two will be a piece of cake! Especially for you! Congrats again!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Congratulations! I knew it was only a matter of time. :)

Moore Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see what it is!

Cassie said...

You're feeling great?!?!?! You feel great when you throw up??!!!!
It's really okay to tell people you have morning sickness, you know. You get more sympathy that way. And we all still love you no mattter what.

The Wright Family said...

Nice pic of the baby. How did you get a camera in there? jk But anyway, congratulations!

Molly and Jason said...

Love the picture of the new baby! I can't wait to find out what you're having. we're so excited for you guys!

The Bishop Family said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to find out if it is going to be a boy or girl