
We have finally bit the bullet and are getting serious about potty training Mckenna. Two kids in diapers isen't an appealing prospect right now. I think more soo for Clint. He has a little more aggresive approach than I do. We had decided to get serious last Saturday. I went to Sams club, came home and Mckenna greets me from the upstairs balcony. "I poo-poo Mommy! I poo-poo"! No sign of Clint. No, he was in the bathroom scrubbing poop out of Mckenna's third pair of underpants. And unfortunatley it was not the last pair of the evening. I know there has to be a transition from pull-up to panties, but shouldn't we use the pull-up before the transition!!!! On behalf of Clint, not many husbands take such a hands on roll and I appreciate him sooo much!
8 comments:
That is too funny, although frustrating I'm sure. I agree, there's got to be something to break the transition b/w the 2! As you've read before, I have much expertise in "poop" problems, so you're not alone! :-)
PS-that was me, Katie. My mom's computer won't let me sign in for some reason.
How exciting! I can't WAIT until I have to help Dallin potty-train. Okay, just kidding. I wish I had some advice, but well I've really never potty trained before. But I know for sure who I can turn to for advice when we're ready to potty train Dallin!
What fun! That is not something I look forward to! That's great that you have a good helper though. Good luck!
Would you believe I have those exact same panties in purple? =) You are a brave woman to be potty training while pregnant!!! As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't do it ... so I'm impressed!
Lucky you! We tried to potty train Annie. It went great for a week or so and then she just quit wanting to. We were getting close enough to having Bri that I just gave up, figuring that we'd probably relapse anyway :D So now we're just waiting for her to get interested again because I'm too tired to fight. It does stink having 2 in diapers though so hopefully you've started soon enough with McKenna that she'll be well enough trained that there's no looking back. Good luck with it all and let me know what works! :) (Sorry I missed your call the other day :( I'll try to give you a call today if Annie ever goes down for a nap :D)
Good luck with that! Eventhough our kids are the same age...I will still be changing his diapers for a while.
That is hilarious...Can't wait for that. Well, it was really good to see you guys last month. It has been way to long. To bad you are so far away! Hope you are feeling well and the babe is doing good to! Chat with ya later!
Post a Comment