McKenna and Addie were both witches. Addie refuses to wear anything on her head though, sooo you can't really tell. Luckily, I got a pic with her bow before she ripped that out too!
Sooooo cute. Where did you find their cute tights, I looked everywhere for stripped tights for Madison! oh well. Oh, and glad to read that your bald baby rips her bows out too :)
The Summers family officially began when Clint and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on December 20th, 2003. Although most of the interesting details take place much earlier. For instance we have known each other since about 7th grade, we went to prom together, and I swore I would never marry anyone from Ririe. . . .thankfully I did! ! !
6 comments:
what cute little witches!!! I love how they're always matching in your pix... gotta love having 2 little girls together :)
Sooooo cute. Where did you find their cute tights, I looked everywhere for stripped tights for Madison! oh well.
Oh, and glad to read that your bald baby rips her bows out too :)
So cute! I love it! Maybe Addie really does grow hair, but she pulls it out cuz she doesn't like it on her head... just a thought :)
Very cute!
Very cute witches!!!
What sweet little witches! I love 'em!
Post a Comment