Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Bald and Beautiful

I think Addie has less hair now than when she was born! But we love her and just keep glueing bows to her head.






A little bedtime snack. I am a succor for matching the girls...even at bedtime! But I know they wont let me do it forever, so my motto is to take advantage while I can!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Awww..that cute little bald head...makes me want to kiss it! She is getting so big and is as cute as ever!

And I match too :) Colors anyway. People tease me about it but it is SO fun. And your right...do it while you can!

Jess said...

Love it all! Addie is as cute as always... even with the little hair she has :) We love matching too (jammies are my favorite!) We find out what the baby is in Dec, I think, so we'll let you know :)

Sabra said...

HA! My little Madison is still pretty bald too! She gets called a boy often, does your baby?
They look so cute matching! Yes, do it while you can. It's like halloween costumes. I wish Hunter would still take my advice on what he should be--but he does not. He picked out an ugly mask this year.

Your girls are cute.

The Wright Family said...

They are so cute! My little nephew didn't get hair until he was 4! So hey, answer your phone sometime and we can chat :)

Cassie said...

Addie is so sweet and cute that she doesn't even need hair. ;) Grandpa Craig agrees. I just want to grab her up and kiss her to pieces....but alas, you are far away. :{

Stacy said...

I miss you guys so much. They are so cute with (Mckenna) or without (Addie) hair.