Saturday, February 27, 2010

Addie's 1st ponytail!

I tried...we're not quite there yet!





I went to check on McKenna before I went to bed and of course took the book out of her hands. But she must have really been into the book 'cause she maintained that pose for a good 15 minutes, while I tracked down the camera to take her picture.



7 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

That is definetly a pony tail!!! :) Cute. Hair is SOOOO fun!

Chelsea said...

My kids LOVE books too! Cute Ponytail!!

The Wright Family said...

So cute! I LOVE that ponytail! I could probably make one of those in the back of Hailee's head with her mullet thing :)

Jillian said...

That is so super cute with McKenna and the book, and I love the pony tail.

Stacy said...

So so so cute!!! I love Addie's smile, so big and lovable. McKenna is so sweet, love the pose. Love lots!

Jess said...

I can't believe how big they're getting! :( Can't wait to see you guys this weekend and it was great talking to you this morning :)

Eric and Jill said...

Miss and love you guys