Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Trip to Idaho

McKenna, Addie, and I took a quick trip to Idaho. Clint had inventory, and my parents have had some health issues sooo the timing was perfect

We started out at Grandpa Craig and Grandma Cassie's house


Then made our way to Grandma and Grandpa Olson's. McKenna was sooo excited to play in the snow and make a snowman. I think everyone but McKenna ended up making a snowman.


Both the girls loved the snow. But being Vegas chicks we usually only lasted about ten-fifteen minutes tops.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjauZOxs62S-VB7diOKXSkBzeqJnh0IdfRYTcNgIEEk2oSPZSMZTK6vNZcd-mT_0P53UbrTmaqns65NuDTahMIyA_jjZwm0cJI6Zq1un8gMAJMTfj6jxUfL71ginPqloMqV1cW2XkRiszs/s1600-h/101_1417%5B1%5D.jpg">




Once again I can't figure out how to fix my post. Please disregard the funking link in the middle of this post!!

6 comments:

The Wright Family said...

So cute! I was so glad to see you when you came! That was fun! I LOVE the first picture, it totally looks like Megan (Mckenna) and Clint (Addie) They are just cute little mini versions of you guys! (well, and a girl version of clint) :)

Molly and Jason said...

Hey Megan- the desert was Chex Muddy Buddies. I'd get it for you right now, but it's late and I'm lazy. But you can look it up on the chex website- it's one of their recipes. Or you can find it on the back of one of the cereal boxes. Miss you guys! Good luck on the race this weekend!!

Sabra said...

Glad you were able to make it back home! How fun for the girls to play in the snow.

Lori said...

Welcome back my friend! Looks like you had a great visit to Idaho ... love that your girls are Vegas chicks and can't stand the cold weather for too long. Never thought we'd be like that ... but our blood has definitely thinned since living here. =)

Jess said...

I'm so sad we missed you guys :( Let me know when you are coming up again and I'll try to plan a little better :) Looks like you had a good time though!

Eric and Jill said...

Cute matching coats hats and gloves! I think McKenna looks really tall ofcourse they are growing up like crazy!! Looks like fun in the snow I am glad you got to go spend some much needed time with your family!! Miss and Love you guys!!!