
Grandma Cassie made McKenna a beautiful princess dress for her birthday

Addie is such a funny girl. McKenna, in typical little kid fashion, was unimpressed with the clothes she got. Addie, on the other hand tried everything on!

Tried to get a pic of the girls in Sunday dress on McKenna's actual birthday, no luck!

The best pic of the birthday cake, and birthday gang.

Addie coloring with Nana at the party!
4 comments:
CUTE!!! Your girls are adorable!!! It looks like she had a really good birthday!!
Wow! Time has flown by so fast! Did you make your cake again? I bet it was amazing!
Happy 4th to sweet McKenna!!! You're going to love this age Megan ... I truly believe 4 year-olds have life all figured out. We have so much to learn from them. Enjoy this time. And again, it was so great catching up with you yesterday ... i'm so thrilled i get to be your VT!!!
Cute cake!! The girls are getting so big I sure hope we get to see you guys sometime this summer!! Love ya!
Post a Comment