First, several of you have gone private. I would love to view your blogs still, if you want to send an invite, my email is meganosummers@yahoo.com. Secondly, I just did the Irongirl triathlon at Lake Las Vegas...and lived to tell about it! So of course, I need to do a post. It was soo much fun, despite being one of the hardest things I have ever done. The Triathlon included an 800 meter swim (in the lake), 18.2 mile bike ride, followed by a 3.1 mile run. The area was beautiful and I am excited to do it again!

The family came to cheer me on. Clint is the best...such a support. Not the easiest to bring two little ones to an event like this. But it meant a lot to me!

Relief after the event!!
The sad thing in this whole event is that I accidentally stole someone's "culligan" hat. My friend let me borrow a hat, which I thought I grabbed in transition. No, it was some poor sole's who had to go without during the run. I didn't even notice my mistake until we were home. Maybe next year I can return it!
9 comments:
How fun and way to go!! You must feel so accomplished!!
that is so AMAZING! WOW! you are seriously my hero, how great that must feel. and I wish I could look that good period let alone after a triathlon! and the summer has just begun. great job!
Way to go Megan!!! I can't believe you didn't say anything about this last Thursday ... this is so exciting, and I'm so proud of you for doing it! Wow!!!
Wow! That is awesome Megan!
Wow! that is awesome! Way to go! Hey, maybe next year I can come and join you! :)
Meg you are amazing!! Way to go wonderwoman! :)
What a CHAMP… You are such a remarkable person! Gives me someone to look up too ♥
The hat thing is so funny. I'm so happy for you! That's the next event that I want to do. I think it would be tons of fun. Congrats!
Post a Comment