
GIRL.....of course!!! And we are way excited. McKenna was devastated at first. She really had her heart set on a boy, but she's coming around, since we told her she can hold the baby...all by herself! Its fun to have a child old enough to kind of understand what is going on. McKenna loves to feel the baby kick. She also pretends that she is pregnant but her baby climbs up out of her shirt at the neck. I am glad she came up with that on her own. I do not plan on correcting her for some time!! Addie is, well, oblivious! Hope it is not too much of a shock for her!!
7 comments:
yay! what a cute little baby you have there already! :)
Yay! Your girls are so cute!
I know I've told you this before, but you're going to LOVE having three girls Megan. Mark my words. Love it! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Yeah! Congrats!
Congrats!!!!
Yay! That is so exciting. Congratulations!
Congrats your girls are so cute
Post a Comment