We also just got back from Idaho. And I have some fabulous pictures of our adventures...too come.
And finally, many know already, but why not make it official and make a post!!! We are expecting number three Jan. 13th. Life is definately not slowing down...I feel like we just brought Addie home!








13 comments:
You guys all look great! Your little girls are adorable and you look awesome! Too bad I missed you this time around. But I've been running and getting ready to run with you next month :)
I love your pictures! You look great Megan and your family is so cute. (You don't look to bad yourself Clint) Hee Hee.... Love you girly!
Congratulations on #3!! You have such a cute family!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family pics! I wish we could plan an Idaho trip at the same time! I'd love to visit with you guys. Congrats on baby #3!!!! How exciting!
I love love love the pictures!!! Email me a family picture to print off and frame!! We miss you guys and those darling girls that are growing up too fast!! Glad you had a good trip to Idaho! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Your family pictures are WAY cute. Congrats on baby #3!
Such cute pictures, Megan! I love the last one of the girls. And you look beautiful! Congrats on a new baby... I remember you saying you were baby hungry! :)
Megan- you're girls ARE adorable. But I must say- you look amazing! It was fun talking to you the other day. And I was heartbroken when we found out we missed Clint and Mckenna stopping by. Bummer! Anyway, love the pics. hopefully we'll chat again soon.
Great pictures Megan!!! ... and so exciting about baby #3. Can't wait to catch up with you this month and hear about your trip.
your pictures are so cute! and congrats on the exciting news! I love that all our babies are so close together! congrats!
Your family is so adorable. Congrats on baby #3! How exciting!! I love the family pictures. They turned out great! You are so beautiful Megan!! I miss you tons!
Very nice pictures. I miss you guys! Congrats on baby #3! Do you know yet if it is a girl or a boy? If so, you should tell us. :)
Holy Cow, I know these were taken a while ago, but you don't even look pregnant! You started showing overnight! Your family is so so cute.
Post a Comment