Wednesday, November 28, 2007

7 comments:

Jess said...

How fun! I'm so glad the Uncle Craig and Aunt Cassie could spend Thanksgiving with you guys :) McKenna is so cute!

Teri said...

Love the slide show! Clin't parents are just how I remembered them. They are cute grandparents. And of course McKenna is as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a doll! Mckenna is a cutie!! Cute slide show! I haven't gotten that fancy on our blog yet. You'll have to tell me how to do that. You can check out our blog at kkwright.blogspot.com

Moore Family said...

How adorable!!! The pictures are so cute. We need to get together next week so the kids can play!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, you must be so proud! But, hey if you get a chance, check out my blog. Take care!

Lauren said...

Found you! :) That is one of my very favorite songs... Mike gave it to me on our first Velentine's Day and told me to listen to it while I fell asleep. Cheesy but sweet!

Little Mckenna is adorable. I'm glad we got to see you guys today!

Jillian said...

Hello Megan. I've got you on my friends list. It's official. Cute pictures. You should put up those ones from Christmas. I thought they were sooo cute!