
.jpg)
If you can't tell McKenna was a princess for Halloween. Minus the tiara! (I was doing good to get the pig tails in) She had a great time trick or treating. I really only thought she would last a couple of houses but after a street and a half I was the one wanting to quit. There were no "trick or treats" or "thankyous" but she caught on quickly to taking candy out of the bowl. Then she usually tried to go past whoever was at the door into the house, especially houses with dogs. Back at Carol and Wally's McKenna spent the evening dancing with her "go" or as most call it a ghost. We had a great time!
8 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! We wish we could have seen her! Love the blog!
Aha! After much searching and computer giving me fatal errors, I finally found your blog! I marked it as a favorite so I can get here again. Can't wait to see all of you next week. Love, MOM
Megan!!! Welcome to the blog world! It makes it so easy to keep in touch. I love all your pictures on your blog. McKenna is so big! And Super cute! You guys are such a cute family! It was so fun to hear from you again, I was wondering how you guys were doing. I'll be checking in often! TTFN :P
Hey guys! I'm so glad that you have a blog now... love it!! I can't believe how big McKenna is getting! So fun! :)
She is super cute!!! I saw your guys blog through holli's. Welcome to blogging!
Hi! Kristin gave me your blog site so I thought I'd check it out. I love it. McKenna is so cute! She's gotten more hair since I last saw her. She's a cutie.
But, I hope you are doing good. We'll have to talk soon.
Kris
Hey guys... we just updated the blog again. I'd send you an email but I don't have your addy :( Check it out! Thanks for the phone call yesterday... it was fun. Love you guys!
Hey Megan, I made a blog too. Its paramedickris.blogspot.com.
Check it out and write sometime. I'll be checking up on yours from time to time. Take care!
Post a Comment