Monday, November 19, 2007

Yes, Mckenna still hangs out in the kitchen sink. Have you seen the pictures below! I actually took this one because those are her first real pigtails. (not on the top of her head) I have waited my whole life to have a little girl with hair I could put pigtails in. The next picture is Mckenna with her oldest buddy Noah. They are only a few days apart in age. And have been around each other from the time they were weeks old. They had lots of fun in the rocking chair!



It is thanksgiving this week and I know I have a great deal to be thankful for: the best husband and daughter in the world, a loving and supportive family, a warm home, and good friends! Thankyou all! I hope everyone has a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING and travels safely.

(If this post looks ugly just disregard. I am sure there are easier ways of editing than I use, but I am still technologically handicapped and lazy)



2 comments:

Teri said...

McKenna is really beautiful...Love those blue eyes! She looks just like her mommy! (And a pinch of Clint of course) :P

Moore Family said...

McKenna and Noah are sure cute together!!! Hehe!