Saturday, March 1, 2008

NASCAR RACING

Clint went hunting this weekend sooooo McKenna and I headed to the speedway to take in some racing for the first time. We had a ball! I see now how easy it is to become addicted. We went with Nana and Papa (our adopted family in Vegas) who are true veterans. They rent a campsite every year! The pics did not turn out great because I used the video camera (Clint had the digital) and being the true sportsman I am I forgot to take the camera to the race track. Sooo they are mostly of McKenna back at camp Nana and Papa!


McKenna getting a Jeff Gordon tatoo


McKenna taking a break with Nana


Kaden looking cool in McKenna's shades


McKenna trying out Kaden's hat

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Woohoo! Sounds like a fun weekend. I think it's funny that you went and Clint didn't. Glad too, that your pregnancy is going well. Looking forward to cute baby #2!

Jess said...

I'm jealous! I loved going to the races in Vegas and that's so nice that you have people to go with :) I wish we lived closer too so the girls could play and we could nap.... ahh what a thought :D

Teri said...

Out of all the sports I could go see, I'd always said that a golf tournament and car racing are the ones that are very LAST on my list. I always thought they looked really boring. So, It was fun to hear that you guys had fun going to them. Maybe one day, I'll try it out!

I think it's really cool that McKenna has a nana and papa there in vegas. I hope we can find nice people for our kids to be close to when we are away from family.

The Wright Family said...

Wow, Kyle is jealous. He LOVES Nascar. Anyway, I love your blog background. How did you do it? Anyway, have a good one, and I'll talk to you later!