Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
Turn to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Also make a plug about a book you are reading.
Tag 5 people.
JUDITH: This is from my old college literature book. Sounds a little gory I know, but actually is very good and is based on the Book of Judith in the Latin Bible.

Then the clever woman swiftly put the harrier's head, all bloody, into the bag in which her attendant, a pale-cheeked woman, one proved excellent in her ways, had brought food there for them both; and then Judith put it, all gory, into her hands for her discreet servant to carry home.
For lighter reading try All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot.

I barely finished this book and loved it. Its just a bunch of stories about a vetrinarian in England. And whether you are an animal lover or not you'll enjoy it. My mom has been trying to get me to read it for years and I put it off, as I am not much of an animal person, but it was great!
I've tagged alot of the same people lately (My blogging world is small....but growing!!) sorry its a perk for knowing me and reading my blog!!! Jess, Kim Bishop, Kris, Kristin, and Carol. PS Jess I will do purse tag as soon as I get the camera from Clint!!
1 comment:
Nice book. ha ha. I will do that too. I just posted some new pics though, so I'll let those get looked at for a few days, then I'll do it. (I know some people don't like to scroll down) Anyway, talk to ya later!
Post a Comment