I haven't updated our blog for a while soooo here is the latest photo of McKenna. She loves to play hide and seek with Clint and he finally caught her on camera. Its funny how drastically life changes when you become a parent. I never knew I could love someone so completely and with so little effort. This past week for some odd reason I have been close to tears every time McKenna does something: gives me a hug or just calls "Mommy" perhaps it is pregnancy hormones or the fact that she is growing up way too fast! Either way I love her and thank God every day that sweet little girl was sent to Clint and I.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Peek-A-Boo
I haven't updated our blog for a while soooo here is the latest photo of McKenna. She loves to play hide and seek with Clint and he finally caught her on camera. Its funny how drastically life changes when you become a parent. I never knew I could love someone so completely and with so little effort. This past week for some odd reason I have been close to tears every time McKenna does something: gives me a hug or just calls "Mommy" perhaps it is pregnancy hormones or the fact that she is growing up way too fast! Either way I love her and thank God every day that sweet little girl was sent to Clint and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Peek-a-boo to McKenna. She looks so grown up in this picture. It's a good thing you're having another baby. McKenna is a little girl now. Love and kisses
I'm so glad that you guys were able to come to the park today. I had such a great time visiting with you, Clint, and sweet little McKenna.
That is so precious! It is so true how fast those little ones grow up! I hope you're doing well, and give McKenna a kiss for me too! (even though she has NO idea who I am) :)
She is getting sooo big! What a cutie!! And I totally understand the pregnancy hormone thing... I swear I cry at least every other day over the weirdest things :D Oh well. Hope you guys are doing good and have so much fun in Hawaii, I'm jealous! :)
I totally agree...they grow way too fast! She's adorable.
I just have to tell you that I had so much fun last night at volleyball. You made it really fun with your encouragement! : ) I'm glad we didn't have anyone too intense on our team : )
Post a Comment