Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Boy? Girl?

Can you tell what the next baby Summers will be??



We couldn't without a little help either. It is...



I guess I do not have women's intuition...this makes for my second unsuccesful guess at gender. When the ultrasound lady told me it was a girl all I could say was "really." She thought I was disappointed, but actually I was just shocked. This pregnancy is soooo different from McKenna's I was sure it would be a boy, but we are really excited to welcome another girl into our family...especially Clint!!! Now he will really be outnumbered! Go Girl Power!!

12 comments:

Paramedic Kris said...

Congrats! That's so awesome that you're having another girl. Go girl power is right! Although, I'm sure my Dad would say he felt bad for Clint. LOL But, I'm glad all is well for you and your family. Take care!

Lauren said...

Yay for girls!!! Congratulations you guys. Glad the baby is healthy and well. Mike is the same way... softy for little girls.

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Go girl genes!! We're excited for you guys... having 2 girls will be so fun for them and hopefully we'll both get at least one boy in sometime :D Congrats again!

Teri said...

Congrats!!! I hear having two girls in a row is nice because you'll already have everything! Can't wait to meet BOTH of your girls! Maybe we can get all the kids together this summer and play!

Molly and Jason said...

I'm so excited about your news!! I guess Carter's just going to have to have lots of girlfriends with all the girls that seem to be born around here! We can't wait to meet the new little Summers girl!

Cassie said...

Six to one: Girls are winning! McKenna and her little sister will always have a playmate close by. We are excited to welcome another grandbaby to the family!

Moore Family said...

Congratulations!!! Now I can start looking for girl stuff for you! It's so much fun shopping for little girl clothes.

PS...You look great Megan!

The Wright Family said...

That is SO awesome! That's really funny. You know, Kyle said it would be cool to have all boys so that they could gang up on me. So, now you girls get to gang all up on Clint!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

We hope you guys are all doing well and the pregnacy is going good. Congrats on having another girl...that will be a lot of fun for Mckenna.

Zoo Keeper said...

Megan! Congratulations! That is awesome! I am glad you posted on my blog! Now I can add you to ones I like to visit! Trying to find all the Utah fans to add!!

The Bishop Family said...

i know i am a little late but congrats!!