Friday, July 11, 2008

Clint's B-Day & The 4th/Idaho Trip

My hubby is the absolute best. I didn't post anything on his birthday (my current average is one entry per month) but I want to let all the bloggers know how much I love and appreciate him. Clint is persistent, loving, and maintains a good sense of humor all qualities that have kept our marriage healthy. He definately makes me want to be a better wife, mother, and person. I just don't know what I would do without him. Thats why I married a younger guy...insurance that I won't die first and be lonely! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!

Daddy and Mckenna on the 4th

Mckenna and Gracie (cousin) sharing the love

Tubby time with cousins Gracie and Katelyn

5 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Oh yeah! Happy Birthday Clint! Hope you all are doing well! Mckenna is still a cutie!

Cassie said...

Those girls are always in the tub together. I now have pictures of them in the tub in Vegas, Hawaii and now Idaho.

Thanks for coming up, Clint and surprising us. Wish Megan could have come too. Love you all

Lori said...

Happy late birthday to Clint! McKenna looks so cute with her cousins ... what fun pictures! Thanks so much for helping me out yesterday in church when things got a little loud there ... you just swooped right in, I so appreciate that. I hope you got that little doodle pad back ... i think it got passed back another row to Dax Bishop (i'm so sorry about that). But again, thank you ... you're an angel! =)

Paramedic Kris said...

Happy late birthday Clint. I hope you guys are doing good. Cute pictures!

Jillian said...

How fun and how cute. I hope you all had a good time camping on the 4th. That sounds like a lot of fun.