Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Camping Trip!!!

We finally went camping with McKenna up at Mt. Charleston. She absolutely loved it, and we all had a great time...for the most part...I dont think I will go again when 7 1/2 months pregnant. Although it was a nice break from the heat!
First thing in the morning!

Coloring with Kaden

Not sure how to use the butterfly net...yet!

Just for fun, Mckenna's potty training is going really well, she really likes the Big Girl Dora pants...and can't seem to get enough of them!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I CAN NOT believe you camped at 7 1/2 months pregnant!!! ... you're a trooper, that just could not have been comfortable ... i'm voting you CAMPER OF THE YEAR!!! Love that last pic of McKenna ... never a bad idea to double or even triple up on your Dora pants. =)

Teri said...

We're potty training too! And Dora is the panty of choice in our house also. We love Da Da Dora! (That would be the them song I'm singing in my head...I can never get it out:)

The Wright Family said...

Good job! Looks like fun! You should definitely receive the camper award though for camping while so pregnant!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Love the underwear picture.