I have reached a new record...three posts in one month. I attribute this particular one to insomnia. I have reached that point in the pregnancy when I might as well be up with a baby because I am up anyway!! Here are just some fun pics from the past wk.
Popsicles are COLD!!

Can't go anywhere with out puppy or Elmo!

McKenna finally found someone her size to play in her little house!

Sometimes even Dads need a little creature comfort when they sleep!
8 comments:
Hey, we found you guys... Cute pictures! Cassie is my VT so we hear about how you are doing but it is fun to see it too! Hope it's okay we peek in on you! Jes
That one with Clint is perfect!! I'm sure it's not the first time!!
Ahhh...Clint is such a softy!That is so funny! I'm sure he loved you putting that picture on the blog. LOL
And I absolutely love McKenna's popscicle face! SO STICKY CUTE!
LOVE the popscicle face! And that is a good one of Clint... did he approve you posting that? ha. It really is comfy to snuggle with something.
I remember that bear!! :D I can't believe he still has that... So cute! Love the pix but I'm sorry that you're not sleeping. I definately know how that is... no fun!
Wow! Great job on posting! So cute! Mckenna is such a cutie! That doesn't surprise me about Clint. ha ha :) jk
Glad I found you! You have such a cute family too! Your girl is adorable!!!!
That popsicle picture is priceless! McKenna could be the poster-girl for Summer!!! Too cute. Three posts in one month ... i'd almost say things were getting out of hand ... but i won't, because I love reading your blog so I'd like to encourage this recent posting streak ... keep it up, your little family is adorable! =)
Post a Comment