Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mckenna, Mckenna, Mckenna

This little girl cracks me up! I love to watch her. She learns sooo quickly and uses her imagination all the time!

From potty training to cheerleading to graduation

Mckenna can draw people all by herself

Mckenna had been asleep for about 3 hr. and 45 min. when I went in to wake her. I had an apt. I had to get to but felt bad waking her, as she was dead to the world and might have just slept on thru to breakfast the next day if I had let her.

6 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

LOVE the bed!!!! Cutie!!!!

Jes
(by the way I think you asked, our baby is now 4 months!!!)

The Wright Family said...

So cute! You are so lucky that she takes a nap for that long! She is just growing right up!

Lori said...

Ummmm, McKenna draws better people than I do. =) Holy smokes! Looks like she's keeping busy ... LOVE the cheerleading outfit w/ graduation cap ... that girl is going places ... that's for sure!

Teri said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you! Love the dora sheets...Tayb has the same ones at my parents house!

Chelsea said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!! You have a cute family!!

Cassie said...

Whoa! I haven't looked at your blog for a while! Cute pictures of McKenna! I can't wait to come down when the baby comes and play with McKenna. Love you guys!