Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged

4 Jobs I have had:

1. Most recent...mommy
2. High School History teacher
3. Professor assisstant
4. Melaleuca enrollment specialist

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice...gotta love Jane Austen
2. Harry Potter...any of them
3. The King and I...one of my all time fav's
4. Does Elmo's world count if it is on DVD

4 Places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Ririe, ID

4 TV shows I watch:
1. The Amazing Race when it is on
2. American Idol
3. Pretty much any PBS show
4. Hmmmmm...thats about it

4 Places I have been:
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Canada
3. Astoria, Oregon (Kindergarten Cop was filmed there)
4. Hawaii

4 People who text me regularly:
I don't get texts regularly, in fact i can only think of two people who have even sent me one in the last year
1. Ian
2. Kris
3.
4.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Spicy Mexican
2. Poutine from Montreal
3. Popcorn
4. Merins chicken alfredo

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Europe
2. Egypt
3. East coast area Boston/D.C.
4. Mexico/Guatemala the Aztec ruins

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. A new baby
2. getting back in shape
3. Fall/Winter holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas
4. A vacation! I second that

4 Friends I am tagging
1. Molly S.
2. Holli M.
3. Lori P.
4. Jessica J.

1. How long have you been married? 5 years in December... holy cow!
2. How old is your spouse? 26
3. Who eats more? When I am pregnant definately me...but usually Clint
4. Who said I love you first? Clint
5. Who is taller? Clint
6. Who sings better? In the shower Clint!!!
7. Who is smarter? Just depends on the subject. Clint is better with figures, hands on, science type stuff. I am probably better at less practical stuff like trivia.
8. Who controls the TV remote? Clint...until I get annoyed of his channel surfing.
9. Whose temper is worse? I'll be honest...ME
10. Who does the laundry? I do
11. Who does the dishes? I do and Clint bathes McKenna
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
13. Who cooks dinner? usually me
14. Who is more stubborn? Overall probably me, but if Clint feels strongly about something there is no moving him!!
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We take turns, I dont think one is better than the other
16. Whose parents do you see the most? It's a tie, they both live in Idaho
17. Who has more friends? Im not sure
18. Who has more siblings? Me with 4. Clint has two
19. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the issue, I think we both have certain areas, we are more vocal/opinionated than others.

5 comments:

Jake Jacob said...

Nice post - I was with PPL for 12 years as a rep and am of course a member. Anyway, I know the big money is when you have a team.
I got hooked on network marketing 20 years ago when Dallas was shut down in a ice storm but PPL paid daily and I slid down to the mailbox - you know the postman's motto - and grabbed my check from the box - a nice big one with a long list of folks I didn't even know.
This will help you build a big team fast http://thejakestershow.com
Jake
Free Unlimited Leads 4Ever
Free Business Listing

Emily said...

Hey Meagan... It has been such a long time. I found your blog as a link to Kristin Wright's. Sounds like you are all doing well.

Lori said...

Love this post! ... I can totally see you teaching High School History ... that's awesome! Just watching you in primary the past few weeks, I knew you were a teaching pro ... it all makes sense now. You're absolutely wonderful! So fun to read more about you ... you Summers' are such an adorable little family!

Jess said...

I love get to know you posts on blogs :) So fun! How are you feeling... the big day's coming up!! I'm so excited for you guys! To answer your question about Bri... I think the sleeping thing is getting a little better. She went to bed about 1:30 last night and woke up at 8 this morning. It would have been awesome except that Annie woke up at 3:30, then again at 4:30 and was up for good at 8:30 this morning :P~ Oh well.... at least it doesn't last forever :D

The Wright Family said...

Amazingly I learned a bit more about you than I already knew! I bet you're about ready to pop! Let me know if you need anything (not that I can do much from up here) but hey who knows? :)