Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Adalyn

I know this is way overdue...better late than never!! Addie was born 8/27 at 6 a.m. 7lbs.14oz. and 19 in. long!! Thankyou all for phone calls, notes, dinners and more. We appreciate sooo much the thoughtfullness that has been shown to us. Hopefully we will be able to return many favors soon!!





22 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

How cute is she?!? Congratulations Megan & Clint, on the safe arrival of your baby girl! I was so excited to see pictures, I kept checking your blog! :) She is precious. Eventually when you are up for it we'd love to come see her. Let us know if you need anything.

Teri said...

I was wondering too if there was any news. She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats you guys.

How are you doing with 2? Is she a good baby? I want to squeeze her she's so cute!

Congrats!

Amanda Finlinson said...

Congrats! She is so adorable! I love her name too! Very cute! If you need anything at all, please let me know!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

Oh she is just so perfect! I cant wait to meet her! congrats guys!

Zoo Keeper said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is TOO cute! Hope you are doing well! Let us know if you need anything!

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Congrats!! She is a doll. I love her name. She is to cute.

Kim said...

Awe, She's beautiful! We miss you in primary!

Chelsea said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan, it's me Heather D!! Oh my goodness your family is the cutest. Your kids are adorable! I miss you tons. E-mail me your phone number and address. heather_D_34@yahoo.com. love ya megan! keep in touch.

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for posting pics! Congratulations again--she is beautiful. I have been wishing to see her... we will just have to come visit you soon. I hope you are resting up well and that everyone is adjusting to the new life in the house!

Cassie said...

Hang on Baby Addie, Grandma Cassie is coming soon to kiss and hug you to pieces....you too, McKenna! I hope Grandma Ann is ready to share!

Sabra said...

Congratulations. I love the name. She is a cutie. Have fun with her!

Jillian said...

Wow. She is so tiny and adorable! Thanks for sharing. P.S. I LOVE the name you picked.

Lori said...

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations to you guys. What an adorable name too ... i love it! Please let us know if we can do anything for you, we would LOVE to help out in any way we can. Hope you're all doing well and getting some rest.

Jess said...

She is beautiful and I think she looks a lot like McKenna. Cute!! I can't wait to see you guys (are you coming up for Thanksgiving or Christmas?) Congrats again and give those cute girls a few hugs from Auntie Jessie :D

Emily said...

What a doll! Congrats you guys. New babies are always wonderful! Glad you are all doing well.

The Bishop Family said...

congrats!!!! She is beautiful...i have been checking your blog to see if you posted pics yet.

Moore Family said...

Congratulations!!! She is so precious. Call me if you need anything...chocolate, peanut butter anything, you know the usual.

kjjaco5 said...

Wow, I have to agree with everyone! Cassie told me you had her! She is a cutie... She looks SOOOO tiny in that car seat!!!

The Wright Family said...

Yay! I love the pictures! She is way cute! I really like her name a lot too. :)

Kim said...

She is darling just like her sister. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her in person.

kjjaco5 said...

Wondering how your family is adjusting to a new baby!!