Addie's beautiful and McKenna is so grown up! I wish I would have known about the blessing... I was hoping to take a road trip :) Congrats again! Love and miss you guys!
You got much better pictures of your family than I got. You need to check out my blog for more pictures. :) The blessing day was a wonderful day with the Families.
Your family is adorable. Megan you look awesome. It's so good to see your smiling face. That smile is always contagious! Your daughters are too cute. Congratulations!!
I love blessing days. What a beautiful family you have! I loved seeing the pictures of your parents...just how I remember them. :0)
I had to laugh at your comment on our latest post. About not brave enough to go out with two...I SO know that feeling! It took me a while. Like a few months. And some failed attempts before that. I don't know why it's so hard to transition to two. But I promise...a day will come when it's great to get out and your girls will do great. I loved that day. I felt like the best mom ever! LOL
Halli and Heather if you read this please send me an invite soooo I can view your blogs. My email is meganosummers@yahoo.com. Good to hear from you guys!!!
The Summers family officially began when Clint and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on December 20th, 2003. Although most of the interesting details take place much earlier. For instance we have known each other since about 7th grade, we went to prom together, and I swore I would never marry anyone from Ririe. . . .thankfully I did! ! !
12 comments:
So precious. Congratulations. You guys all look great
Did you really have a baby? You look good! What a pretty baby! JES
Addie's beautiful and McKenna is so grown up! I wish I would have known about the blessing... I was hoping to take a road trip :) Congrats again! Love and miss you guys!
You got much better pictures of your family than I got. You need to check out my blog for more pictures. :) The blessing day was a wonderful day with the Families.
Your family is adorable. Megan you look awesome. It's so good to see your smiling face. That smile is always contagious! Your daughters are too cute. Congratulations!!
CUTE pictures! You look so good Megan! What a cute blessing dress! Congratulations!
MEGAN!!!! I found your blog and just had to comment! You have such a cute little family! I haven't seen you forever.
I love blessing days. What a beautiful family you have! I loved seeing the pictures of your parents...just how I remember them. :0)
I had to laugh at your comment on our latest post. About not brave enough to go out with two...I SO know that feeling! It took me a while. Like a few months. And some failed attempts before that. I don't know why it's so hard to transition to two. But I promise...a day will come when it's great to get out and your girls will do great. I loved that day. I felt like the best mom ever! LOL
You are all so cute! Your girls are beautiful!!!!
Halli and Heather if you read this please send me an invite soooo I can view your blogs. My email is meganosummers@yahoo.com. Good to hear from you guys!!!
you guys have such beautiful kids!!! congrats on your newest addition! megan tell your fam hi from the pymm fam!
Hey, this is Kathy Radford. Remember me? Check out my blog. http://twinkletoesdesigns.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment