Saturday, November 15, 2008
Halloween and everything else!!
Everyone told me I would have no time with two...now I believe it!! But I love my girls and life is returning to something similar to "normal". I know its late but I still have to post a few halloween pics. Mckenna and Addie were both bumble bee's...too bad I forgot Mckenna's wings and she would'nt wear the antennae head band. She was still cute!! I took a few shots of the girls in halloween attire. Addie screamed the whole time and Mckenna kept putting her hand over her mouth to make her be quiet! Memories!!!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh your family is just so cute! Paisley was a bumblebee too! how fun!
Your girls are really cute!!! I loved seeing your little bumblebees!!!
What cute girls! Can wait to see them next week! The Halloween picts made me chuckle. McKenna looks like she is just tolerating posing with the crying baby.
Little Halloween bees are darling!
So cute! I'm glad to see your pics! I love Halloween. Little Adalyn is sure getting cuter and cuter! I can't wait to see her!
Such darling little girlies. You are going to have to show me how to make those tutus. I love it!
Oh my gosh your girls are adorable. Their halloween costumes are so cute. I can't believe how big all of our kids are getting. Let me know when you come back this way and we'll have to get together. i haven't seen you in so long. have a great day!!!
love the pix and I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! I just want to squeeze those cute girls :)
Such cute girls and pictures! Can't wait to see you when you come down for Christmas!
Hey Summer's Family! I happened upon your blog today-hope you don't mind! You have the most beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment