Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving, Halli & Heather

We have so much to be grateful for this Holiday season. I could go on and on about it but I think it will suffice to say friends, family, and the gospel!!

Addie really took to Great Grandma Davis...and I think she and Granpa Davis took to her

Proud Grandpa

Grandma Cassie and Mckenna snug as bugs in Mckenna's big girl bed...AKA toddler bed!!

Clint and his little girls ready for church!

10 comments:

Summers Family said...

Halli & Heather I can't view your blogs because I assume you are private please invite me...meganosummers@yahoo.com!!! I can't wait to see your blogs!!

Teri said...

I can't believe how big Adelyn is! What a cute picture of Clint and the girls! I just can't get over how much McKenna looks JUST like you and I'm thinking that Adelyn looks like her daddy. Am I right?!

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! What are your plans for the holidays? Does it involve Idaho at all? If so...let's do a quick lunch :)

Oh...and I just emailed Halli for her blog. (Hickman, if that's the same Halli your requesting for). Do you need her email? Let me know!

Sabra said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the picture of Grandma in the toddler bed!

Jess said...

Aunt Cassie said little Addie is way bigger than Bri. She looks adorable!! I can't wait to hold her and see you all in just a few weeks. Seriously.... call me when you get a free day and we'll let the girls play :) Love you guys!

Paramedic Kris said...

Cute pics Megan! Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys when you come down for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! Your girls are so dang cute. Your oldest one looks just like you. Grandma in bed cracks me up. That's so funny! I heard you're coming home for Christmas. All of us want to get together. We have to. I haven't seen you in so long. Our blog isn't private. It is heatheranderrin.blogspot.com check it out!! Have an awesome day! Your family is so adorable!!

Teri said...

Ok, so we'll be there the 20th through the 28th. I'll have to email you my # too. I'm excited to see you!!!

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

yahoo! you are coming so soon! cant wait to see your little girls! :D

The Wright Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how big and cute your girls are getting! I love the toddler bed too. That is WAY cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Sabra said...

Hi!

I made my blog private-- I want to invite you, but I don't have your email address, so email me sabrahess@yahoo.com so I can email you back and invite you!