The girls in their Christmas dresses.Sorry its sideways (once again I am technologically handicapped and do not have the time or patience to change)
Mckenna loves to eat nuts with her Grandpa
Addie and her beefy cousin Jacob! Both their onsies say "My First Christmas" Impossible to get them both showing off their onsies at the same time!!
Mckenna building a snow man with her daddy.
6 comments:
As far as chunky goes, it looks like Addie isn't far behind Jacob...only in height. They sure as happy little babies!! And Cute!!!
Such cute little girlies! Addie is looking so grown up since I saw her last!
So cute!! I wish I could have gotten to see your girls! Next time for sure! They are cuties!
you girls are just so cute! it was good to see you over christmas as well! we need to come down sometime and visit you! :D
I'm totally bummed about not seeing you guys. We didn't see anybody other than family :( It was just SO busy. Next time let's try to do it again. Your girls are SO adorable. We really enjoyed your Christmas letter too! Thanks for thinking of us! I think I need to start working on ours now so we can get them out by next Christmas!!! LOL. I did have a question though...Were you guys making an announcement in the end of your letter?...
I'm so happy that you were able to spend Christmas in Idaho, I wish I was able to see you. The girls are so cute and getting so big. Hope to see you soon, miss ya!
Post a Comment