Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update!

McKenna thinks Addie shouldn't be the only one who needs baby powder,



Addie's assumed position - fingers in the mouth!




The first solids...Mmmm...rice cereal!



McKenna got into some serious trouble and wouldn't stop screaming. I was afraid she would wake up Addie sooo out of desperatin I stuck her in the pack and play in my bedroom. She figured out how to get underneath the pad and was playing contently until she realized I was watching her. Then came the tears.




5 comments:

kjjaco5 said...

The two middle fingers! I have only seen that ONCE before!!! CRAZY! But so cute!

Sabra said...

Your girls are so cute. I think Jessica is talking about Madison (my baby) she sucks on the middle two fingers too. It is the only way she will fall asleep!

Glad to see an update! :)

The Wright Family said...

That is so funny! I love the pack and play pictures. McKenna looks like she's an awful lot of fun!

Cassie said...

OOOHHH! Addie is growing up so fast!! She is adorable. I love the story of McKenna crying only when she sees you are watching! Kids sooo know what they are doing and think that you don't. It is funny!

The Karrens said...

Megan~
You guys look great! You have two adorable girls. How is Neeley doing?

Jenna (Adams) Karren