This is how Mckenna takes naps now! It was a sad day when Mckenna started fighting naps.
This is a mean picture. Addie will probably hate me for this later. But I love her fingers! She will take a bite of food and in goes the fingers to wash it all down!
7 comments:
Wow, she is getting so big. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever, we need to get together again soon.
O'my gosh what big/cute girls you have. I could just eat them up...hahaha. I can't wait to see them. You know they are growing up so fast when the naps stop and the fun times begin. Addie is already eating baby food that is just crazy. How time goes by!
Addie's not only growing up...she is tall (or long as babies go) It's a good thing I will be there soon to see her and the rest of you!
Cute crib bedding!!! Oh ofcourse cute girls!!! I know what you mean about the nap thing! If Gracie naps she fights us about going to bed at night but if she doesn't have a nap she get cranky at night!!
Oh that is so cute! Addie is getting so big and more adorable each picture you post! But I want to see her in real life sometime! :)
I'm so late at checking blogs... and updating ours :D Your girls are getting so big! Love the blackmail picture :) Cute cute kids!
I LOVE YOUR BEDDING!!! ;} LOL It looks really familiar! Girls!
Post a Comment