Monday, July 13, 2009

Life is Good

I finally decided today would be the day to update, but I now cannot find the cord to my camera to download pics. Ce la vie!! I guess if you truely love me you'll read about the update instead of view!! jk. I won't be offended, I don't always read everything.

Life is good in the Summers household. McKenna turned 3 in April and keeps us laughing. She is great with her imagination. Instead of a make-believe friend she named her hands Nee Nee & Bagake. She rocks them with blankets, sings to them, and even puts them in time out. Never a dull moment!

Addie, has grown up entirely too fast. She scoots everywhere and wants to walk, but really has nothing to do with crawling! I love that she is so excited now and recognizes things. When I come to get her in the morning she kicks and squeals, makes my heart melt.

Life is good!!

No comments: