Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Conglomeration!!


McKenna's 3rd Birthday was in April. She wanted a purple lady bug cake. I actually made 4 little bug cakes and she liked the spider best, sooo that is the cake we used for candles.


Black eye #1


I just think babies in swimming suits are soo cute!


Saint Patricks Day


Black eye #2. McKenna got both black eyes within 3 wks.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

They are so cute as always. I am so glad that I got to spend a few days with you guys before they get to much bigger. It goes by so fast. Many more black eyes to come as well. Thanks again for everything and also for updating.

Cassie said...

I loved having you here for a few days, even if it was very hectic. We had a great time and we were so happy to see the girls. Thanks for coming up!

The Karrens said...

I am glad you found my blog. I have actually been on yours quite a few times. Your girls are so cute. I hope that everything is going well.

The Wright Family said...

Wow, your girls are getting so big! They are so cute. Good job on the black eyes McKenna- :) Way nice job on the cake by the way! You are very creative!

Eric and Jill said...

I can't believe how much Addie has changed! She looks like her mommy very cute!! I also love that McKenna wanted a spider for her cake not a pink princess how fun!!! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

What the heck??? Why is McKenna getting so many black eyes? Is she as clumsy as her mom!!! J/K I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. They are adorable!!!