I just like this picture of Addie
Some of the family did a 10K walk/5K run
Our latest family photo...notice Clint's white legs! No one would ever know we live in Vegas!!
Great Grandma & Grandpa Stubbs
I cut my hair!@#?!! My sister Neeley did a great job, there was even enough to donate to locks of love...and it is sooo much cooler!!
6 comments:
We need to see a picture of you with it fixed now!!! I want to see you!!!
All those pictures Clint took with that little green camera turned out. I'll bring them down in two weeks.
Those are some great pictures! I can't believe that your hair was that long! Wow! I think its funny that you commented on Clint's white legs :) ha ha
I know mine are just as white!!
I love your new haircut.
Okay you so need to post a picture of the new hairdo!! I love the family picture of all you haoles (whities) Really though you all look GOOD! love ya
I was thinking the same thing as everyone else... I want to see the new 'do :) Love all the fun new pix... but how did McKenna get the black eyes?? Poor thing! It was fun talking to you the other day and can't wait to see you in September (if I don't kill you for getting me into this run :D j/k!!!) Love ya!
Post a Comment