Hard to believe she is one!! Here are a few of the highlights in no particular order. The grandparents made sure McKenna wasn't left out either. Thankyou Grandma Cassie for coming and spending a wk. with us!
Wow! I can't believe she's one also! Time flies! I LOVE your cakes by the way! You totally have to show me how you do them! AND cute hair too! So when do we get to see you next?
I love the purple cakes, so so cute. You did a good job. I still feel bad I haven't had time to get together with you, someday I'm sure it will happen. Hopefully sooner rather than later! :) I know you understand when I don't feel well but I would still like to do more things!
Happy birthday Addie! Cute cakes and Megs I love your hair!! So cute! Now I want to cut mine again :D Can't wait to see you this weekend! I tried to call you the other day... did you get my message?
The Summers family officially began when Clint and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on December 20th, 2003. Although most of the interesting details take place much earlier. For instance we have known each other since about 7th grade, we went to prom together, and I swore I would never marry anyone from Ririe. . . .thankfully I did! ! !
7 comments:
Those cakes are so cute! Megan, we have the same haircut! I just cut mine last Saturday.... I love it!
A whole year?!?! Nuts! I love your haircut Megan.
Wow! I can't believe she's one also! Time flies! I LOVE your cakes by the way! You totally have to show me how you do them! AND cute hair too! So when do we get to see you next?
I love the purple cakes, so so cute. You did a good job. I still feel bad I haven't had time to get together with you, someday I'm sure it will happen. Hopefully sooner rather than later! :) I know you understand when I don't feel well but I would still like to do more things!
Happy birthday Addie! Cute cakes and Megs I love your hair!! So cute! Now I want to cut mine again :D Can't wait to see you this weekend! I tried to call you the other day... did you get my message?
I love the cake so cute!!! Happy Birthday Addie can't wait to meet you!! I love your hair too! I think Emily, you and I all have the same hairdo!!
Those cakes are really cute. Addy is so big and so cute as well.
Post a Comment