Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-School & Homemade Bread


I am too lazy to save this picture on my computer and crop it sooo yes it's sideways! Anyway, McKenna started pre-school, I couldn't get her to keep a straight face! Stinker. But she loves school and so do I!


I've wanted to make homemade bread for some time. I have all this wheat, and don't want it to go to waste. Luckily, I have a fabulous friend who happens to be a wheat guru...and she owns an electric wheat grinder! It turned out great, so I might just have to invest in my own grinder!!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Yum. Looks good. For Christmas I got an electric wheat grinder. They are spendy and I have only used it twice, BUT the bread taste wonderful AND I think it is a great investment, and I am sure it really will be in the future!
Your kids are cute and sure are growing.

Jess said...

look at you betty crocker! :) Your bread looks yummy!! Are you guys coming up any time soon? I'll probably just call you later cuz I love our chats :D So fun that McKenna's in preschool! Annie starts in March and can't wait :)

The Wright Family said...

Yummy! You'll have to teach me :) I can't believe that McKenna is old enough for preschool! Does that mean Dallin can go next year? Whoa. We're getting old

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Megan. Hope you have a good day!!!